The Future of Carbohydrates. Karbolyn represents the dawn of a new era of carbohydrate supplementation. Unlike other carbohydrate sources, Karbolyn is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream like a simple sugar but without the typical spike or crash caused when your muscles run out of fuel. In fact Karbolyn is a homopolysaccharide (relatively complex carbohydrate) that has been proven to be absorbed 18.21% faster (see chart below) than pure Dextrose (a simple carbohydrate), yet it still provides the sustained energy of complex carbohydrates. Advanced Technology Makes Karbolyn Superior to Other Carbohydrates: Carbohydrate sources such as unprocessed waxy maize starches are inferior for rapid glycogen loading and nutrient absorption. These starches have not been accurately processed to attain rapid absorption into the bloodstream. However, Karbolyn uses a proprietary multi-stage Enzymatic Milling Process to reach optimal molecular size. This yields a superior bioengineered carbohydrate for quick gastric emptying without any side-effects (such as stomach bloating or cramping_ and is rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. Karbolyn vs. Glucose: A Controlled Glucose Level Study With KarboLyn vs. Glucose. BioCeutical Research & Development Laboratory, December 2009. Results: Karbolyn was absorbed 18.21% quicker than glucose and had a sustained energy response of nearly 1 hour over glucose. Glucose peaked at 30 minutes but dropped dramatically, and was spent before 120 minutes. However, Karbolyn peaked at 45 minutes and was still present after 120 minutes. This would make Karbolyn superior to glucose for an instant burst of energy and provides enough sustained energy to endure a workout, ride or athletic event. Bio-Engineered High-Performance Carbohydrate. Quickly Hyper-Loads Muscle Tissue With Glycogen For Optimum Performance, Endurance & Recovery. Designed With A Sustained-Release Mechanism For Over 2 Hours Of Stimulant-Free Energy! 100% Sugar Free & Gluten Free! Mixes Instantly: No Clumping or Gelling! Manufactured in an Informed-Choice approved facility. Product Benefits
The Future of Carbohydrates. Karbolyn represents the dawn of a new era of carbohydrate supplementation. Unlike other carbohydrate sources, Karbolyn is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream like a simple sugar but without the typical spike or crash cause Ingredients
Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container 40
| Amount Per Serving |
| || Serving ||% DV |
|Calories ||200 || - |
|Calories from Fat || 0 || - |
|Total Fat || 0 g ||0% |
|Saturated Fat || 0 g ||0% |
|Trans Fat || 0 g ||0% |
|Cholesterol || 0 g ||0% |
|Sodium || 0 g ||0% |
|Total Carbohydrate || 50 g ||17% |
|Dietary Fiber || 0 g ||0% |
|Sugars || 0 g ||0% |
|Protein || 0 g ||0% |
|Karbolyn || 50 g || - |
| Proprietary Blends |
(homopolysaccharide) derived from potato, rice and corn
| *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, FD&C Yellow #5 & Red #3, Sucralose.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging.
Mix 1 scoop in a shaker cup with 10-16 ounces of water and drink 60 minutes before exercise. Dosing Guide For Best Results: Pre-Workout (Energy & Performance) Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water. Intra-Workout (Intensity & Endurance) Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water. Post-Workout (Replenish & Recover) Mix 1 Scoop in 10-16 oz. of water. Storage: Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children.
Keep lid tightly closed in a cool, dry place away from children. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. (Required Proposition 65 Warning for CA State residents only. This product meets or exceeds USP and Federal standards for heavy metals.)
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Shipping Carriers & Transit Time
- HerbsPro.com ships from (Mon - Fri) 9 AM to 6 PM PST except for weekends and national holidays.Most of our orders are shipped within 3-4 business days.
- HerbsPro.com ships from multiple West & East Coast Warehouses in California and Maryland.
- While we endeavor to make every effort to ensure that accurate shipping estimates are provided on the website, we make no warranty that all items will definitely arrive within said time.
- DHL/FedEx/ USPS Priority - Arrives within 4 – 7 business days from the date of Shipping.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to FPO, APO and P.O. Box.
- Orders are shipped only via USPS for delivery to non 48 contiguous states, for example - Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii.
- We ship all international orders via USPS International. Arrives approximately within 10-14 business days from shipping date, depending on customs clearance at the destination country.
- The final mail delivery is handled by the National Postal Service of the Destination.
International Shipping Custom Clearance Policy
It is the Customer's responsibility is to obtain any necessary governmental permission and/or documentation for import approval and verify and pay all import charges, including duties, fees, and taxes.
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your Email- You are required to enter an email address during Checkout. You will receive emails updates on the status of your order.
- Visit the website- You can log in to your account at www.herbspro.com, where you will be able to view your order history, including tracking information on the left-hand side of your screen.
- If you cannot trace your order, please contact us by phone at 510-324-2900 (Mon - Fri), 9 AM to 6 PM PST; one of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunately, items may be delayed for a variety of reasons beyond our control.
- If some part of your order is out of stock for an extended period, we will split the order and ship the in-stock products without delay while placing the remaining item/s on back-order.
- Depending on the availability, we will either ship the back-ordered item/s when available at no extra shipping cost or cancel that item off your order, and you may reorder it again at a later date. Customers will be notified via email for every action that is taken.
Probiotics Shipping Instructions|Cold-Pack Service
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3 day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
All your orders are secure now, you can buy order protection while placing the order on Herbspro.com, Its an additional item at checkout. There’s no extra application process or forms to fill out, customers just checkout and are instantly protected against items.
- Delivered Not Received
- Damaged Item
- Lost in Transit
- Wrong Item
If one of these issues has occurred please submit a claim on orderprotection.com
We highly recommend that you purchase the orderprotection.Com shipping insurance. If your order is lost, stolen, damaged in transit, or the wrong item has been sent and you did not purchase the insurance you will be refunded in the form of store credit minus the shipping cost or we can send a replacement, additional shipping charge may apply.
Returns & Refund Policy
HerbsPro.com wishes to make your shopping experience with us pleasant and completely satisfactory. To ensure your satisfaction, we offer a "No Questions" 30-day return policy. Please review our Returns policy.
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.