Kimono MicroThin Condoms Large Size 12 CT By Mayer Laboratories
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- America's premium Large Condom
- Condom Width at Head = 2.36 -¦ 0.08 in
- Exceeds International (ISO) & US Standards for Strength and Reliability
- Reservoir Tipped
- Ultra Thin · Large
To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex. See directions for use inside the package.
There are many Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission to or from the head of the penis.
Latex condoms do not completely eliminate the risk of pregnancy and STIs.
Some STIs can also be spread by other sexual contact. For additional information on Pregnancy and STI protection, please read the information inside the package.
If you believe that you have a STI, contact a health care provider.
Store away from direct sunlight. Avoid excessive heat. Store at room temperature.
Single use only.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. Latex condoms are intended to prevent pregnancy, HIV/AIDS, and other sexually transmitted infections.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More