- Dietary Supplement and Guide
- Free Inside! Guide to Lung Health
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 CapsuleServings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid)||30 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||2,500%|
Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) (root), Lobelia (Lobelia inflate) (aerial), Boswellia serrata (gum extract), Piper longum (fruit extract), Tylophora asthmatica (root extract), Picrorhiza kurroa (root extract), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root extract), Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (root), Adhatoda vasica (Justica adhatoda) (leaf extract), N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC), and Piper nigrum (fruit)
|Daily value not established|
Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, and titanium dioxide), and silica.
Use only as directed. Adults take 1 capsule with meals twice daily. For optimal benefits, take 2 capsules twice daily. For children 4-12 years of age, take 1 capsule daily.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care professional informed when using this product. If pregnant or nursing, check with your health care professional before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More