Product Benefits Grape seed extract may help with a type of poor circulation (chronic venous insufficiency) and high cholesterol. Grape seed extract also reduces swelling caused by injury and helps with eye disease related to diabetes. Many people are interested in grape seed extract because it contains antioxidants.Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- Made From California Grapes
- Helps Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure already in Normal Range*
- Soy Free
- MADE FROM CALIFORNIA GRAPES: MegaNatural-BP Grape Seed Extract is made from California grape seeds by using a patented water extraction process (US Patent No. 5,544,581). This water extraction process provides a low molecular weight ingredient for improved absorption.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician. Special Note
Free of Sugar, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Fish, Shellsh, Nuts, Tree Nuts, Egg and Dairy. Warnings
If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking medication, please consult your physician before using this product. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.