- All Natural
- Concentrated 2:1
- For Super Fresh Breath and Naturally Stronger Teeth
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- New Look
- No Alcohol or Saccharin
- Same Great Formula
- Strengthens Teeth
- With Blue Green Algae
Aqua (water), glycerin, polysorbate 20, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, aphanizomenon flos-aquae powder*, calendula officinalis flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, echinacea angustifolia extract, hamamelis virginiana(witch hazel) water, hydrastis canadensis (golden seal) extract, perilla ocymoides seed extract, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, menthol, sodium bicarbonate, sea salt
*Certified Organic Ingredient
The Jason all natural mouthwash promise: No Alcohol · No Saccharin
After brushing, rinse mouth or gargle for 20-30 seconds and spit out. Do not swallow. Use at least twice a day.
Jason All Natural Mouthwash is concentrated 2:1. If reduced intensity is desired, dilute one part mouthwash with one part water before use.
Does Not Contain: Saccharin, Preservatives, Artificial Colorants or Flavors, Animal By-products, Animal Testing, Laurel Sulfate, Propylene Glycol.
Keep out of reach of unsupervised children. Consult a dentist or physician prior to use with children under 2. If more than one dose is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More