Mucinex Fast-Max Dm Adult Liquid Count of 1 By Mucinex
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Maximum Strength Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max combines maximum strength mucus busting power with a maximum strength cough suppressant to calm that annoying cough and break up chest congestion.
- Fast Acting, Max Strength, Multi-symptom Relief
- Controls Cough
- Thins & loosens mucus
- Relieves Chest Congestion
Active Ingredients: In Each 20 ml: Dextromethorphan HBr (20 mg), Guaifenesin (400 mg). Purpose: Cough Suppressant, Expectorant. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May Contain This Ingredient), Xanthan Gum.
Directions: Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor. ml = milliliter. Adults and Children 12 Years and Older: 20 ml every 4 hours. Children Under 12 Years of Age: Do not use.
Do not use: for children under 12 years of age; if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema; cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus). When using this product: do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if: cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Pregnancy/breast-feeding warning: If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Other warnings: Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle cap is broken or missing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More