- Antioxidant flavonoid.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Myricetin is a naturally occurring flavonoid that is found in berries, fruits, vegetables, herbs, tea and wine.
- Many in vitro studies have demonstrated the antioxidant properties of myricetin.
- In vitro research also suggest that myricetin in high concentration is capable of modifying LDL cholesterol in a manner that enhances its uptake by white blood cells.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.