Nasalcrom Nasal Allergy Symptom Controller Spray 0.44 oz By Nasalcrom
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Prevents and Relieves Nasal Allergy Symptoms:
- Runny/Itchy Nose
- Allergy Stuffy Nose
- Without Drowsiness
- Full Prescription Strength
- Safe For Ages 2 Years and Older
See package insert on how to use pump. Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children. Adults and children 2 years and older: Spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed may be used up to 6 times a day. Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollens, molds, pets, and dust). To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact. If desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines. Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor. Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Protect from light.
Do not use: if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, discolored nasal discharge, sinus pain, wheezing. When using this product: It may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks; brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use; do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma or cold symptoms; do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs; hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs; your symptoms worsen; you have new symptoms; your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks; you need to use for more than 12 weeks. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More