- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Gluten, Wheat and Dairy Free
- Since 1947
- Vitamin K Free
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopherol acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Nattokinase (Nattokinase Activity 2,000 FU [fibrinolytic units])(from Fermented Soybean Extract)||100 mg||*|
|Pycnogenol (Pinus pinaster) (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||5 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Safflower oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, yellow beeswax, caramel (color).
Solgar's Nattokinase Complex Softgels are free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten and dairy products and are formulated without the use of artificial preservatives or flavors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably at mealtime or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 59°-86°F (15°-30°C). Store away from heat, light and moisture.
Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More