- 33 Loads
- Safe + Effective
- Tough on Dirt & Stains
- USDA Certified Biobased Product - Product 97%
- h-+e - For Standard and HE Machines
Aqua, sodium lauryl sulfate*, laureth-6*, sodium citrate*, oleic acid*, sodium hydroxide (mineral-derived), boric acid (mineral-derived), protease, amylase and mannanase*, glycerin*, calcium chloride (mineral), sodium chloride (mineral), citric acid*, essential oils and botanical extracts*† (barosma betulina leaf/twig extract, gamma-decalactone, 3-hexenol, linalool, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, vanillin), methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone (synthetic).
Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients.
†Linalool and d-limonene are components of this product. No phosphates.
Not tested on animals. No animal ingredients.
For water temperatures 45-¦F-145-¦F
Measure with the cap.
Sort - Follow garment care instructions. Pretreat - Pour directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing. Measure - Standard and HE Machines: For medium loads fill to Line 1 in cap (1.5 oz). For heavily soiled or larger loads fill cap to Line 3 (2.2 oz). Pour - Use dispenser for HE washers or for standard washers, begin to fill machine with water. Add detergent, then add clothes. Contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap.
Safety Information: Please keep all cleaning products out of the reach of children. If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and consult a physician. Eye Contact: If this product comes in contact with eyes, flush out with water.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More