Gaia Herbs Nootropic Focus supports healthy concentration and is made with a revitalizing blend of Saffron, Lemon Balm, and Spearmint that is formulated to help you keep up with the competing demands of a fast-paced life.Product Benefits
- With a revitalizing blend of Saffron, Lemon Balm, and Spearmint.
- Helps you keep up with your busy life.
- It’s a great choice for busy parents balancing work and home duties or active professionals who need to sharpen their concentration.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|Saffron (Crocus sativus) Stigma Extract
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract
|Proprietary Extract Blend
Organic Spearmint (Mentha soixata) leaf, Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) aerial parts
|*Percent Daily Values are absed on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|† Daily values not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetables glycerin, water and vegan capsule (hypromellose, chlorophyll)..
Adults take 2 capsules 1-2 times daily between meals. Special Note Purity-Tested, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-FreeWarnings
Not for use during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition (esp. bleeding disorder) or take medications, please consult with your doctor before use. Store away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety-sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool, dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.