- Calcium Sulphate
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
Adults & children age 6+ - 4 tablets
Children (ages 2-6) - 2 tablets
Dissolve under the tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Special Note: N/A
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash, or persistent headache. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Active Ingredient: Calcarea sulphurica 6X HPUS.
Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicated that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.