- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief of Coughs, Eye Irritation, & Skin Ailments
- Homeopathic Tissue Remedy
Adults & Children age 6+: 4 Tablets
Children (ages 2-6): 2 Tablets
Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
Special Note: N/A
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever, or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
Active Ingredients: Kali muriaticum 6X HPUS. Inactive Ingredients: Acacia gum, lactose N.F. "HPUS" indicates that the active ingredients are in the official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.