- For Temporary Symptomatic Relief
- Acidity and Skin Ailments
It can often initiate the healing process by prompting suppuration and breaking up accumulations. Pus formations, brittle nails, lacklustre nails, weak hair, and offensive perspiration of the feet and armpits are indications for Silica. Symptoms are generally worse at the beginning and end of the day, with cold, from washing and during menstruation, and better from heat and humid wet weather.
Active ingredient: silica 6x hpus. Inactive ingredients: acacia gum,
lactose n.f. "hpus" indicates that the active ingredients are in the
official homeopathic pharmacopoeia of the united states.
Directions: Adults & Children age 6+: 4 Tablets. Children (ages 2-6): 2 Tablets. Dissolve under tongue 3 times a day. Use more frequently (every 15 minutes up to 8 doses) with acute conditions.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing. In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More