Nutramax Cosamin Ds Tabs 150 By Nutramax Labs
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Chondroitin Sulfate (TRH122)
- Exclusive Formula
- Glucosamine (FCHG49)
- Help Your Joints Last Longer
- Protect Your Cartilage with the Only Brand Proven to Reduce Joint Pain
- The #1 Brand Recommended by Orthopedic Specialists
- The Original Researched Brand
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Sodium (as bound to Chondroitin Sulfate)||30 mg||Less than 2%*|
|High Purity FCHG49 Glucosamine HCl||500 mg||†|
|TRH122 Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate (Contains approximately 8% moisture.)||400 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Glucosamine hydrochloride (crab and shrimp**), sodium chondroitin sulfate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium and magnesium stearate.
**Derived from crab and shrimp
May be taken once daily or throughout the day
Initial 1-2 months: 3 tablets per day
Economical Long-Term: 1-2 tablets per day
If you have any condition or allergy that requires medical attention you should always consult your physician before taking any drug or dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More