- Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement For Dogs
- Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness*
The omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) found in fish oil support: Cellular health. Immune system health. Skin and coat health. Joint health. Heart health. Brain development and maintenance. Eye development and maintenance.
|Crude Fat (min.)||67%|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||21%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.)||11%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.)||7%|
|* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Ingredients: Anchovy oil, sardine oil, gelatin, water, glycerin,
d-alpha tocopherol (a preservative).
Suggested daily use for dogs: Use one soft gel for every 20 lbs. of body weight. 1 soft gel contains 150 mg EPA / 90 mg DHA / 310 mg total omega-3 fatty acids. Larger dogs: add soft gel to food. Smaller dogs: puncture soft gel, and apply oil directly onto food, or serve by itself. Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Use within 2 years of opening.
Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product. Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery. Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More