- Certified Gluten-Free
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Food Supplements
- GMP Certified
- Helps to Process Fats and Helps Support Cell Membranes
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||<2%*|
|Phosphatidyl Choline Complex (soy lecithin)
|1,200 mg (1.2 g)||**|
|Phosphatidylcholine (equivalent to 55 mg of choline)||420 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
** Daily Value not established.
Gelatin, glycerin, purified water (capsule shell), soybean oil.
NO: Yeast, corn, wheat, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, preservatives or artificial color.
Adults take one (1) softgel daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store between 59°-86° F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More