- All Natural, No Aspartame, No Sucralose, No Acesulfame-K
- Clinically Researched
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Supports Healthy Hormone Balance
- With Amino Acid Constituents of GH and IGF-1
* Clinically Researched
* Supports Healthy Hormone Balance
* With Amino Acid Constituents of GH and IGF-1*
* Vegetarian Formula
* All Natural - No Aspartame, No Sucralose, No Acesulfame-K
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (18 g)Servings Per Container: 34
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
|L-Ornithine (from L-Ornithine HCl)
|L-Lysine (from L-Lysine HCl)
|GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid)
|Organic Stevia Extract (Stevia rebaudiana) (Leaf)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.
Fructose, citric acid, silica, malic acid, natural flavors and natural beet powder.
Contains no salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop (18 g) with 4 to 6 fl oz of water or juice. For best results take on an empty stomach 20 minutes before bed or exercise - 5 days on/2 days off. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW L-Citrulline, L-Norvaline and AAKG.
Contains no: salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.