Psoriasis Cream 2 FL Oz By Home Health
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 2% Salicylic Acid
- Absorbs Quickly
- Guaranteed Quality, Laboratory Tested
- Natural Health Begins at Home
|Salicylic acid 2.0%||Psoriasis|
Allantoin, beeswax, cetyl alcohol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, cod liver oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus oil, echinacea angustifolia extract, rosa canina fruit oil, rumex crispus root extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, smilax aristolochiifolia root extract, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate), triethanolamine, water.
No parabens, no preservatives, no mineral oil, no petroleum, no artificial color, no artificial fragrance, no gluten.
- Wash affected areas with an antiseptic soap and water, pat dry.
- Apply Psoriasis Cream one to four times daily, or as directed by a physician.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if condition covers a large area of the body.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More