- Purges Pores of Deeply Rooted Toxins
- Exfoliates Away Micropollutants
Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask deeply detoxifies skin of harmful micropollutants in two ways: (1) Natural clays infused with Kimarine Wakame, Bladerwrack and Activated Charcoal lift out dirt, oil and bacteria to decongest pores as the mask dries; (2) Apricot Seed Powder exfoliates away dead skin cells and captured debris upon removal. Kaolin and Bentonite Clays absorb excess oils and impurities, relieving skin congestion. Kimarine Wakame is a potassium-rich, magnesium-rich seaweed that is proven to protect skin against environmental pollutants (exhaust fumes, cigarette smoke, heavy metals). Bladderwrack is an antioxidant-rich, mineral-rich seaweed known for its water-binding properties, supporting healthy skin hydration and nourishment. Activated Charcoal, known for absorbing 100 to 200 times its weight in impurities, purges pores of deeply rooted toxins, then Apricot Seed Powder gently exfoliates away micropollutants. Ideal for oily, active or urban skin types, even safe for reactive skin (minimal ingredients and allergy-tested), used this formula once or twice a week for skin that looks dramatically fresher, healthier and purely glowing.
Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Kaolin,
Bentonite, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Fucus
Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame, Kimarine)
Extract, Charcoal Powder, Epilobium Angustifolium (Canadian Willowherb)
Extract, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)
Leaf Extract* (.1%), Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol,
Directions: Apply generously to clean facial skin, avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 5 minutes or until mask is completely dry. Moisten fingertips, then massage mask gently in a circular motion to activate exfoliants. Concentrate on areas of congestion such as nose, chin and forehead. Rinse thoroughly, or remove with a damp cloth. Pat dry. Use 1-2 times a week.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More