RevitalX is a low allergy-potential formula designed to provide sophisticated nutritional support for gastrointestinal rejuvenation. RevitalX is scientifically formulated to provide soothing, nutritional support for people with food sensitivities as well as support for healthy digestion, the stomach, intestine and colon.
- A blend of intestinal and liver friendly antioxidants and phytochemicals
- Contains low allergy fiber and probiotic bacteria
- Low allergy-potential and gluten free
- What is RevitalX? A delicious and satisfying smoothie mix providing nutritional support for the intestinal tract.
A full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fiber and protein. • A delicious and satisfying smoothie mix providing nutritional support for the intestinal tract.* • Low allergy-potential and gluten free. • A blend of intestinal and liver friendly antioxidants and phytochemicals.* • Contains low allergy fiber and probiotic bacteria.
Supplement Facts |
Serving Size 1 Scoop (approx. 31 g) Servings Per Container approx. 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4.5 g||7%**|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g||3%**|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||18%**|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||1600 IU||30%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||75 mg||130%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecaliferol)||100 IU||25%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||25 IU||80%|
|Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride)||12.5 mg||830%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||6 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folate (as folic acid)||250 mcg||60%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1670%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)||25 mg||250%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate, di-calcium phosphate & calcium sulfate)||210 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (as di-calcium phosphate)||42 mg||4%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||50 mcg||35%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as zinc citrate)||12.5 mg||80%|
|Selenium (as selenium chelate)||50 mcg||70%|
|Chromium (as chromium chelate)||50 mcg||40%|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum citrate)||12.5 mcg||15%|
|Potassium (as potassium citrate)||100 mg||2%|
|GoldPeptidesGS= (non-GMO, hypoallergenic, gluten and soy free vegetable protein source)ç||14 g||å|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||2500 mg||å|
|Bifidobacterium longum (Patented Strain BB536)||5 Billion||å|
|Guar Gum||1300 mg||å|
|Fructooligosaccharide (FOS)||560 mg||å|
|Stevia, powdered extract||118 mg||å|
|Pepzyme-½ AG Enzymes||37.5 mg||å|
|N-Acetyl Glucosamine||12.5 mg||å|
|Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera), powdered extract 100:1||11 mg||å|
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum), powdered extract 30:1 (fruit)||11 mg||å|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|å Daily Value not established.|
|ç Golden pea protein (Pisum sativum) 82% protein.|
|$Colony counts are guaranteed at a time of manufacture.|
100% Pure Fructose, natural flavors (blueberry, raspberry, mixed berry, lemon oil).
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no gluten.
For Daily Maintenance: Start your day with 1 scoop (31 g) mixed as instructed below.
For Intestinal Rejuvenation:1 scoop (31 g), 2 to 4 times per day along with a liberal diet of raw or lightly steamed vegetables and fruits. Drink a minimum of 8 glasses of pure spring mineral water daily.
Mixing Instructions: Mix 1 scoop (31 g) in 8 oz. of purified water or freshly pressed juice (vegetable or fruit) or make a Smoothie by blending 1 scoop (31 g) with 8 oz. of purified water and 1 cup of frozen organic berries or other fruit.
Consult your physician if you have been experiencing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, unexplained weight loss or blood in the stool. Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing. Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal on cap is broken. For freshness store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More