- 30,000 mg of Royal Jelly in a Base of Honey
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- GMP Quality Assured
- Genuine Whole Food
- Nutrient Rich Superfood
* Nutrient Rich Superfood
* 30,000 mg of Royal Jelly in a base of Honey
* A Dietary Supplement
Royal Jelly has been famed throughout the ages because of its role with the queen bee. It is the sole source of nourishment for the queen bee and enables her to outlive worker bees thirty-fold! The queen is also very productive, laying up to 2,000 eggs per day throughout her life. Ingredients
Supplement Facts |
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (6.8 g) Servings Per Container: 41
||Amount Per Serving
||2 % *
|Raw Unprocessed Honey
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Contains no salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon 1 to 2 times daily.
Other Ingredients: None
Contains no: salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Royal Jelly may cause an allergic reaction in some people. This product contains honey; do not feed to infants under one year of age.
Natural color variations may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More