- Multi-Functional Solid Serum Concentrate with Blue Tansy and Black Currant is 3 Products in 1:
- Makeup Removing Gentle Cleansing Balm
- Relieves Chapped Face and Body Spots (great for hands)
- Mega Hydrating Facial Treatment
Spot Treatment, Hydrating Facial, Cleansing Balm. Blue Tansy & Black Currant, normal to sensitive skin. Ingredients
Other Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride,
euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax,
butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil,
argania spinosa (argan) oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), tanacetum vulgare
(blue tansy) flower oil, ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil.
Directions: As cleansing balm: Massage into skin, especially in areas with makeup, until product melts to oil consistency. Rinse with water and wipe off with a warm washcloth. As spot treatment: Apply small amount to problem dry spot. Massage until turns to oil consistency. As a facial treatment: Apply to face and allow to set. Wipe with warm washcloth if desired.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop use and contact your physician. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.