Sil-X-Silica 60 Tabs By Alta Health
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- The Natural Nutrient for Hair, Bones and Nails
Silica strengthens and supports healthy skin, hair, bones and nails. Alta�s Herbal Organic Silica provides the best absorption and assimilation.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 to 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container:||1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||1 Tablet||3 Tablets||%Daily Value|
|Horsetail Extract (Equisetum Arvense)||500 mg||1500 mg||+|
|+ Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Whey, cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, croscarmellose sodium. Tablets are clear film coated.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 3 tablets daily, preferably with meals.
Contains No: Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, colorings, flavorings or preservatives.
Consult a health care professional before taking this product if you are a pregnant or lactating woman, currently under medical care or are taking prescription drugs.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More