Soy Based Acidophilus Liquid Strawberry Apple 16 oz By Nature's Life
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 9 Strains of Probiotics
- All Natural
- Full Amino Acid Profile
- Keep Refrigerated
- Milk Free
- Quality You Can Trust
- Smooth and Delicious Taste
- Sun Food Energy
Natures Lifes Soy Based Acidophilus: Supports normal digestion Inhibits the growth and spread of harmful bacteria Helps increase resistance to pathogens Helps restore intestinal flora after antibiotic use Soy-Based/Milk-Free Delicious flavors; not filtered or centrifuged Natures Lifes Strawberry Apple Liquid Acidophilus supports healthy digestion, robust immune system and easier weight management and many other benefits associated with a healthy digestive system. Strawberry Apple liquid Acidophilus Probiotic, Has 9 Potent Strains of Probiotics, Gives Billions of Live Cells per Serving at Time of Manufacture Gives 32 Servings Per Bottle, Has a Smooth and Delicious Taste, Is Milk Free, Has an All Natural Formula, Offers a Full Amino Acid Profile
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (0.5 fl oz/15 ml)Servings Per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Valueå|
|Total Fat||<1 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||1%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, C or calcium.
åPercent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your caloric needs.
Purified water, soy fructose, natural strawberry flavor, natural apple flavor, culture of milk-free probiotic blend of lactobacillus acidophilus (3 strains), lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus thermophilus, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium lactis, bifidobacterium bifidum and bifidobacterium infantis.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Our unique mixture of acidophilus strains is cultured in dairy-free, non-GMO soy protein isolate. Strawberry Apple's formula contains no milk, no dairy, no yeast, no corn, no wheat, no gluten, no rice, no di-calcium phosphate, no wax preservatives, no artificial coloring, no artificial fillers and no animal-by-products.
|Full Amino Acid Profile|
|This is a natural product and amounts vary from lot to lot; however, a Typical Amino Acid Profile for one serving is:|
|*Essential Amino Acid.|
Shake vigorously before using. Refrigeration required.
Take one (1) tablespoon (0.5 fl oz or 15 ml) as desired. Do not take within 2 hours of taking antibiotics.
- Probiotics are kept refrigerated to ensure their maximum freshness. We ship probiotic products in an iced Styrofoam package.
- We use expedited domestic shipping methods to ship this product. We might hold your order and ship it on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday to use FedEx 3-day Air to deliver the package.
- We do not ship on Thursday/Friday to ensure that your order is not lying in a hot shipping carrier warehouse during weekends.
- International orders are not shipped in the Styrofoam package.
This quality Nature's Life product meets our Quality Assurance Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices. Keep refrigerated and safely away from children. Do not buy if outer seal is broken or missing. Note: This cultured probiotic contains active, viable organisms. To preserve the maximum potency, this product should be refrigerated at 38°-45°F (3°-7°C).
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More