Spirulina Natural EA 1/150 CAP By Earthrise
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- California Grown
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Green Superfood for Longevity
3 gram serving per day is equivalent to 3 - 4 servings of common vegetables a day in terms of antioxidant content (beta-carotene), Strengthens the immune system.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 5 Capsules (3 g)Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||1 g||<2%|
|Vitamin A (100 % as beta-carotene)||8000 IU||160%|
|Vitamin K||16 mcg||20%|
|Total Carotenoids||12 mg||**|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||3 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.
--¼ Gamma Linolenic Acid, essential fatty acid.
Each capsule contains 600 mg Earthrise Spirulina Natural.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC).
100% vegetarian: ecologically cultivated in California sunshine. Non-GMO. Free of gluten, herbicides, pesticides and irradiation.
5-10 capsules a day (1-2 servings). If you are on a medication or have a medical condition, consult a physician.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More