Stress Relief Plus 60 VEG CAPS By Earths Bounty
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- BPA Free
- Clinically Proven to Help Reduce Stress
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Quality, Selection & Value Since 1991
- Researched & Formulated by Stephen A. Center, M.D.
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 capsulesServings per container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||25 mg||1666%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||25 mg||1470%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||25 mg||1250%|
|Folic Acid||450 mcg||112%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||14 mg||1%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||100 mg||25%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Nicotinate)||400 mcg||333%|
|Sensoril Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) 250 mg* Root & Leaf Extract (8% Withanolides); Inositol 50 mg;* L-Theanine 200 mg;* Herbal Stress Blend 210 mg:* (Equal to 990 mg of herbal powder); Holy Basil (leaf) 10:1 Extract; Rhodiola (root) [3% rosavins]; Lemon Balm (herb) 4:1 Extract; Eleuthero (root)|
|*Daily value not established|
Rice flour, vegetable stearine, vegetable cellulose.
Gluten, dairy & soy free. Suitable for vegetarian & vegan.
Take 2 capsules up to four times daily as needed.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More