Summers Laboratories Inc Triple Paste Af Medicated Ointment 2 oz By Summers Laboratories Inc
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Cures Most Jock Itch*
- Relieves Burning, Redness, Irritation and Discomfort*
- Unique, Soothing, Water-Resistant Formula*
- Lubricates Skin to Heal and Prevent Chafing*
Active Ingredients: Miconazole Nitrate 2%. InActive Ingredients: Zinc Oxide; White Petrolatum; Corn Starch; Anhydrous Lanolin; Stearyl Alcohol; Beeswax; Cholesterol; Polysorbate 80
Clean affected area and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Supervise children in the use of this product. For athletes foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily. For athletes foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For external use only. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More