- Reduces Stomach Acid For Heartburn Control
- Fast Acting Acid Reducer For Long Lasting Relief and Prevention of Heartburn and Acid Indigestion
|Active Ingredients:Each Tablet: Cimetidine 200 mg|
|Inactive Ingredients:Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Polyethylene Glycol; Polysorbate 80; Povidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Titanium Dioxide|
Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water right before or any time up to 30 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to cimetidine or other acid reducers. Do not use: if you have trouble swallowing; with other acid reducers. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking: theophylline (oral asthma medicine); warfarin (blood thinning medicine); phenytoin (seizure medicine). If you are not sure whether you are taking one of these medicines, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Stop use and ask a doctor if: stomach pain continues; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More