- 70% EPA/DHA
- Cardiovascular & Joint Health
- Clinical Potency / 500 mg
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Delivers Up to 3X Better Absorption Than Non-Coated Fish Oil
- Enteric-Coated Premium Fish Oil
- Intestinal Delivery for Maximum Effectiveness!
- Mercury-Free / No PCB's
- Molecularly Distilled
- More Omega-3
- No Fishy Repeat
- Targeted Release
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 SoftgelServings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%†|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||10 IU||33%|
|Fish Oil (Sardine, Anchovy, Mackerel)||500 mg||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||350 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||200 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||150 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water, aqueous coating solution.
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, sodium, sugar, lactose or yeast.
Take 1 softgel up to 3 times daily with water. Because Super Fisol is enteric-coated and better absorbed by the body, its required dose is less than taking non-coated fish oil.
Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More