Teavigo 60 Caps By Healthy Origins
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Clinically Studied
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- New Improved Label—Same Great Formula
- Supplies a Minimum of 94% EGCG
- Supports Cardiovascular Health
Teavigo is a caffeine-free, high potency green tea extract with a minimum of 94% EGCg to maximize healthful benefits, and minimize impurities. The major catechin in green tea - known as Epigallocatechin-3-Gallate, or EGCg - is the primary contributor for Green Tea's ability to support cardiovascular health, weight management and cellular health
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Teavigo (Camellia sinensis) (90% EGCG =135 mg)||150 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
No sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy.
Healthy Origins Teavigo is free of herbicides, pesticides and caffeine.
As a dietary supplement for adults; take one (1) capsule two (2) times daily with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
go supplement to support immunity