Throat & Chest Lozenges Honey - Lemon 30 Count By Jakemans
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Handcrafted in Boston, England, for Over 100 Years using the finest natural ingredients
- Menthol Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
- With Other Natural Flavor
|Active Ingredient (in each lozenge)||Purpose|
|Menthol 5 mg||Antitussive (cough suppressant) /oral anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Beta carotene (coloring), glucose syrup, honey, lactic acid, lemon oil (flavoring), natural flavor, sodium lactate,sugar, water.|
- Adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowlyin the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- Cough persist for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More