- All Natural With Fluoride
- Anti-Cavity & Strengthening
- Natural Pioneer Since 1959
- New Look Same Great Formula
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Sweetners
- No Preservatives
- No Propylene Glycol
- No Saccharin
- No Sodium Lauryl/ Laureth Sulfates
- SLS Free
- Tartar Control
Inactive Ingredients: Glycerin, aqua (water), silica, sodium cocoyl glutamate, xylitol, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, aphanizomenon flos- aquae powder, bambusa arundinacea stem powder, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed extract, perilla ocymoides seed extract, stevia rebaudiana leaf/stem extract, calcium carbonate. cellulose gum, dimethyl sulfone, sea salt, tocopheryl acetate, sodium bicarbonate, sodium magnesium silicate, ubiquinone**
|Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% (Fluoride)||Anticavity|
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 6: Use a pea sized amount. Children under 2: Ask a dentist or physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Avoid storing at high temperatures (greater than 100° F). Protect from freezing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More