Ubiquinol 150 Softgels By Healthy Origins
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
Healthy Origins Ubiquinol (also called Kaneka QH) is the active antioxidant form of CoQ10, responsible for the powerful preventative benefits associated with CoQ10. Normally, the conversion process from CoQ10 to Ubiquinol occurs naturally in the body, however certain individuals may have difficulty with the natural conversion process. Ubiquinol supplementation is especially important to: individuals suffering from specific conditions, especially related to oxidative stress, and adults over 40 years of age.
- Strong antioxidant. Helps protect the body's cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- Heart support. Helps maintain a healthy heart and vascular system.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH)||100 mg||�|
|� Daily VAlue (DV) not established.�|
|Other Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Gelatin, Glycerin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Sun/ower Lecithin, Purified Water, and Annatto Extract.|
Directions: Adults: Take one (1) softgel once daily with food or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed one softgel daily.
Free of Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Barley, Soy Fish, Shellfish Nuts, Tree Nuts, Eggs & Dairy Products. No Preservatives, Artificial Flavors, or Artificial Colors.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More