- 1,4-Dioxane Free
- 100% Natural*
- Biodegradable and Recyclable
- Design for The Environment U.S. EPA
- For Love of The Planet
- Recognized for Safer Chemistry
Doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. It really works. Safe for you and the environment. Non-toxic/non-polluting.
Water, coconut oil derived surfactants* and lavender oil.
*Does not contain 1,4-dioxane or cocamide DEA.
Contains no phosphates, dyes or perfumes.
Squirt on sponge "as is" and use. Dishmate is very concentrated, a little goes a long way in cleaning. For average cleaning, use 1 fluid ounce of Dishmate to every 3 gallons of water. You may increase or decrease this amount depending on the amount of grease.
Features: ultra-concentrated liquid dish washing product; cleans over 1900 dishes per bottle. pH 6.4-7.5; gentle on hands. Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural. Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients. Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment. Free of harsh fumes or vapors. Pleasantly scented with expensive, pure, grapefuit oil. excellent grease-cutting capabilities. Low-foaming/sudsing. softens hands while doing dishes no streaking or spotting. Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. competitively priced compared to natural and mainstream dish detergents. Easy to recycle #1 PETE container. Palm oil FREE.
Because natural ingredients are used, color and body may vary.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not tested on animals.
No animal ingredients.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More