- 20 Ultra Loads
- Certified 100% Biodegradable
- Convenient Reclosable Lid
- Deep Cleaning Power
- Free of Dyes & Fragrances
- Phosphate Free
- You Can Make A Difference
- You Can Make a Difference
Coconut oil based cleaners, salt, ethoxylated alcohol, corn starch, soda ash, cellulose, borax, sodium silicate, anti cake.
Always insist on knowing what the products you use contain. Each of the above ingredients has been independently certified to be biodegradable with discharges that are safe for all aquatic life.
Breaks down into carbon dioxide, basic minerals and water.
How to get the best results from Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent
- Sort your clothes. Measure and add Planet to washer. Use 1 scoop (4/10 cup) for regular loads, 1 1/2 scoops for large or heavily soiled loads.
- Select appropriate color and temperature settings. Start washer and allow water to mix with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent.
- Add laundry to washer. For most effective washing, make sure not to overload washer.
Always refer to garment care labels for laundering instructions. For front loading washers, use approximately half the normal amount. For stubborn stains or dingy clothes, pre-soak with Planet Ultra Laundry Detergent. Measure 1 scoop of Planet into washer with warm water. Let clothes soak for 30 minutes, or overnight if necessary. Drain washer, then wash as usual.
Caution: Eye irritant. May be harmful if swallowed.
Caution: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, give large amounts of water followed by citrus juice. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician.
There may be significant settling of contents during shipment. Be assured there is a full 64 oz in each box, which represents 20 loads of regular washing.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More