- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- Suitable for Children
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take 1 ml 3-5 times daily by mouth.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 ml 2-3 times daily by mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Special Note: N/A
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days.
- cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache.
- fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20--25-C (68--77-F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if imprinted shrinkband around bottle cap is broken or missing.
Active IngredientInactive Ingredients: citric acid, maltodextrin, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin. Purpose Pelargonium sidoides 1X Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms Other Ingredients
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product.