- Rapidly Melts in Mouth
- Shortens Duration
- Suitable for Children
|Active Ingredients (in each packet)
|Pelargonium sidoides 1x
||Shortens duration/reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms
|Aconitum napellus 4x, Eucalyptus globulus 2x
Pain reliever/fever reducer
|Bryonia alba 4x, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2x
|Gelsemium sempervirens 4x, Phosphorus 6x
||Sneezing/runny nose/sore throat
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, lactose, malic acid, maltodextrin, natural cherry flavors, silica, xylitol |
- Tear packet open, pour contents into mouth and swallow. For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Adults & children 12 years of age and older: take contents of 1 packet 4-5 times daily.
- Children 6-11 years of age: take contents of 1 packet 2-4 times daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Suitable for Children Convenient and Non-Drowsy!
Umcka ColdCare Cherry FastActives come in convenient powder form that rapidly melts in your mouth. The powder packets are easy to pack and carry with you, so you can take them at a moments notice. Plus, theyre delicious and safe for ages 6 and up.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days
- Fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature 20-25-C (68-77-F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Tamper Evident: Packaged in individually sealed packets. Do not use if packets are broken or torn.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More