Vibrant color for longer. For colored strands, Mineral Fusion’s Lasting Color Shampoo gently cleanses without compromising color. Mineral-rich clay removes impurities while Argan Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mongongo Seeds and Panthenol hydrate and add a lustrous shine. Protective natural minerals shield hair to prevent fading.
- Increases the life of your color-treated hair.
- Gently cleanses and removes impurities.
- Nourishing botanicals feel good on your hair (and conscience).
- Bursting with hair-loving, shine-boosting hydration.
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Coco-Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Vegetable Glycerin, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Hematite Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Montmorillonite (Clay), Zinc Oxide, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Allantoin, Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract*, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Kernel Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Amodimethicone, Mica, Polyquaternium-44, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance.
* Certified Organic
Lather up into damp hair and scalp. Rinse.
Everything to Feel Good About
Hypoallergenic - Cruelty Free - Vegan - Gluten Free - No Harsh Ingredients - Paraben Free - Phthalate Free
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More