Vicks Dayquil Cough Liquid 12 Oz By Vicks
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- Cough Suppressant
- Dextromethorphan HBr
- Up to 8 Hours of Cough Relief
- Alcohol Free / Antihistamine Free
Active Ingredients: In Each 15 mL Tablespoon: Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg. InActive Ingredients: Citric Acid; D&C Yellow No. 10; FD&C Yellow No. 6; Flavor; High Fructose Corn Syrup; Polyethylene Glycol; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Saccharin Sodium; Sodium Citrate; Each Tablespoon Contains: Sodium 15 mg
Take only as recommended. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP). Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6-8 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years: 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 6-8 hours. Children 4 to under 6 years: ask a doctor. Children under 4 years: do not use. When using other DayQuil or NyQuil products carefully read each label to insure correct dosing. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema. When using this product do not use more than directed. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More