- A Natural Alternative for Your Creative Design
- Completely Chemical Solvent Free
- FD&C Colors Free
- Precision Tip For Easy Control
- The Most Natural Nail Art Colors Ever
- Water-Base Natural Nail Art Colors With Mineral Pigments and Natural Colorants
- Water-Based Mineral Colors
Suggestions Special Note
Aqua (water/eau), acrylate copolymer. May contains (+/-): mica (C.l 77019), iron oxides (C.l 77491, C.l 77492, C.l 77499), titanium dioxide (C.l 77891), chromium oxide (C.l 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (C.l 77510), carmine (C.l 75470), ultramarine blue (C.l 77007), polyethylene terephthalate (glitters).
For external use only, keep in a cool dry place and out of reach of children.
Suncoat is against animal testing
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.