- Made From Plants
- Free of Formaldehyde, Petrochemicals, GMOs, Phosphates, Chlorine, Ammonia
- Biodegradable, pH Balanced
Doesnt irritate skin. Dishes, glasses and silverware sparkle; eliminates spots and residue. Doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. It really works. Safe for you and the environment. Non-toxic/non-polluting.
Water, Ethyl Hexyl Glucoside (plant-based surfactant), Urea (mineral spot-remover), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Methylisothiazolinone (preservative).
Uses: For use in automatic dish washing machines together with automatic dish detergents. Gentle enough for washing china, porcelain, silver. Great for areas with hard water. Use in all temperatures.
Features: pH 8, gentle on hands/skin. Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural. Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients. unscented, no harsh fumes or vapors. Free of enzymes, phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients. contains NO bleach or bleaching agent. Prevents spots and residue from depositing on glasses, dishes and silverware in the rinse cycle. Rinses away residue and minerals contained in your water. Does not etch metal, silver. Septic tank and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesnt eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently. Easy to recycle: #1 PETE plastic containers.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More