- Standardized to 70% carvacrol.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Source Naturals Oil of oregano is from wildcrafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), an aromatic herb that is native to the Mediterranean region.
- Traditionally, oregano was used to support digestive, respiratory and joint health.
- Recent in vitro research indicates that carvacrol, an active constituent of oil of oregano, may provide support to the immune system.
- Source Naturals Oil of oregano is one of the most potent on the market, and is standardized to 70% carvacrol.
- Free Of: Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.