- 100% Natural (Salvia Hispanica L)
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- One of The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3's and Fiber!
- Orthodox Union
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 Tablespoons (15 grams)Servings Per Container: About 30
||Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat
|Omega 3-Fatty Acid (ALA)
|Omega 6-Fatty Acid (GLA)
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
** % Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Whole chia seed (salvia hispanica L).
Free of sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg and dairy. No artificial ingredients.
2 Tablespoons (15 grams) up to 4 times daily.
The easiest way to enjoy our White Chia:
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, soups or oatmeal.
- Sprinkle on salads or on top of foods.
- Hydrate for jellies, jams and gravies.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.