- Allergen, Gluten & Dairy Free†
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Contains 15 Vegetable Concentrates & Organic Fruit Concentrates
- Hero Nutritionals
- Since 1997
- The Original Gummy Vitamin
- Wholefood Fruits & Vegetables + Antioxidants
- With Natural Fruit Flavors & Colors
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 3 Yummi BearsServings Per Container: 66|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV for Children under 2-4 yrs.||% DV for Children 4 -Adult*|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||**||2%|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)||2500 IU||100%||50%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||150%||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||15 IU||150%||50%|
|Organic Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates***||100 mg||**||**|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Apple, blackberry, blueberry, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, papaya, parsley, plum, purple grape, raspberry, spinach, and tomato.
Glucose syrup, natural cane sugar, water, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, natural flavors (strawberry, orange, pineapple, grape), and natural colors (black carrot juice concentrate, annatto, turmeric, purple berry juice concentrate).
May contain one or more of the following: fractionated coconut oil, carnauba wax or sunflower oil to prevent sticking.
†Free of: gluten, yeast, wheat, casein, dairy, milk, egg, soy, salt, tree nuts, peanuts, shellfish, artificial flavors, artificial colors, salicylates, and artificial preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to three (3) bears per day.
Product appearance may change over time due to natural color. This does not alter the potency of the product. Hero products are made with all natural quality ingredients. These ingredients may appear as speckles in or some of the gummies.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep sealed for freshness.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.