- Uniquely Designed For Greater Comfort
- Use Only With Accu-Chek Softclix and Accu-Chek Softclix Plus Lancing Device
1. Remove the cap from the lancet device. 2. Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder. It is properly positioned when it snaps into place. To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet. 3. Replace the cap onto the lancet device. Twist the cap of the lancet device to set the lancet depth. Start at 2 or 3. For tougher skin, dial to a higher number. 4. Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks. A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button. 5. Wash your hands in warm, soapy water. Dry well. 6. Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip. 7. Press the release button. Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood. 8. Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip. 9. Immediately remove used lancet. To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device. Special Note
Do not use if protective guard has been previously removed from lancet. Do not re-use lancets or store lancets in device. A restricted license limits use of the Accu-chek Softclix Lancet Device. Carefully read the package insert before use. Disclaimers:
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to
manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website
contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been
evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any
disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.