- Acetyl-L Carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is converted into ATP (cellular fuel).
- ALC is a highly bioavailable form of carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to manage oxidative damage, supports mitochondrial function and helps to maintain normal neurotransmitter activity.
- Studies suggest that ALC helps to maintain optimal neurological health.
- Transports Fatty Acids
- Boosts Cellular Energy
- Manage Oxidative Damage
- Maintain Optimal Neurological Health
|Serving Size: 2 Veg Capsules
||Amount Per Serving
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)
||1 g (1,000 mg)
|* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source) and Stearic Acid (vegetable source).
Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily as needed. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.