AHA Renewal Moisturizing Cream 4 Oz By Beauty Without Cruelty
App Only Discount - Get 10% Off on All Orders, Code : APPSALE
Pay it in 4 Easy Installments - Buy Now Pay Later with AFTERPAY
Secured Shipping - Buy with ROUTE PROTECTION
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 100% Vegan--Vegetarian
- 8% AHA Complex for Youthful Looking Skin
- No Animal Testing
- No Synthetic or Engineered Fragrance
- Paraben Free
- Premium Aromatherapy
Water (aqua), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), glycerin, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, stearic acid, hydroxyethyl acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, polysorbate-60, sorbitol, squalane**, dimethicone, lactic acid**, cetearyl alcohol, panthenol, allantoin, sodium PCA, aleurites moluccana (kukui) nut oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil, anthemis nobilis (roman chamomile) oil*, chamomilla matricaria (german chamomile) oil*, pelargonium roseum (geranium rose) oil*, camellia oleifera (green tea) leaf extract, malic acid, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, tocopherol.
*Organic ingredients certified by ECOCERT
Apply daily as treatment for face, hands, and body.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More