Artichoke Extract 45 Tabs By Source Naturals
Approximate 65,000 Health and Wellness Products
Customer Support: Mon - Fri, 9 AM to 6 PM PST
Everyday Offers and Promotions Discounts
Easy Returns: Don't Like it? Send it Back in 30 Days
- 500 mg
- Considered as Dietary Supplement
- Promotes Fat Digestion and Metabolism
|Supplement FactsServing Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Artichoke Leaf Extract Standardized to 5% cynarins||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established.|
Dibasic calcium phosphate, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and silica.
Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 tablet daily with a meal.
dibasic calcium phosphate, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Note: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Caution: Do not take this product if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction, or are allergic to ragweed, chrysanthemums, marigolds, or daisies.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More