The Autodrop Eye Drop Guide clips into place over most eye drop bottles and positions the bottle at the correct angle over the eye. This eye drop applicator holds the eye open and directs the drops, allowing for accurate eye drop installation. Autodrop has a special cup that prevents blinking by keeping the lower eyelid open. A unique pinhole directs eyesight upward and away from the descending drops.
For the elderly or those with limited hand/eye coordination, and/or with arthritic hands, this plastic eye drop guide holds an eye drop bottle steady in a keyhole slot. The guide is shaped to fit the contours of the face around the eye, so that the dropper bottle is held steady while medication is dispensed. The Autodrop Eye Drop Guide is reusable after cleaning.
- For easy, accurate and safe eyedrop application
- Holds eye open, delivers eyedrops simply and effectively
- Fits most eyedrop bottles
- Great for the arthritic, the elderly and those with dexterity issues
- Reusable and easy to clean
Directions : Open AutoDrop. Place the keyhole slot around the base of the bottle neck below the thread. Squeeze bottle gently to allow drops to fall into the eye.
1. HerbsPro.com offers nationally branded products that are produced according to manufacturing standards set by regulators at everyday low prices. Do not use unproven, unbranded products, which can pose serious risks to your health.
2. California Proposition 65 WARNING: Some products on this website contains progesterone, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. Consult with your physician before using this product
3. The statements made or products sold through this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or by EU Health Authorities. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read More
Often pricing of an item on this site is provided in terms of a discount to a List Price, which is the price of the item as provided to us by a manufacturer or vendor before discounts are taken. It is important to keep in mind that the List Price may not be the prevailing market price or the regular retail price.